I woke up this morning and had planned to just toast a bagel with some cream cheese, but was reading some online posts and a friend mentioned one of my favorite foods, Soyrizo!
I realized we had some Soyrizo in our fridge from a little while back and decided I’d make good use of it.
Well I’m very pleased to be writing my first blog entry ever today. Mack and I have been talking about starting a food blog for a while now, so I’m very excited to actually be doing this. We love food and cooking and it feels great to finally have an appropriate place to share our […]
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies – 3 Ingredient
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Chocolate Cilantro corn Cumin dinner Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella norcalfoodies Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini