We (Mack and Deanna) live in the heart of San Francisco. We met online and were married in May 2012.
We spend just about every weeknight in our kitchen cooking something, whether it be something simple like a soup, breakfast or something more complex, we are always looking forward to our next bite. Not all of the recipes we post are completely original. Not all our posts are recipes. We just like food. We eat a lot of vegetables and not a ton of meat. We borrow from many places and sometimes just blog about doing someone else’s recipe in full. We just like to share our experience.
We’ll spend time blogging about our cooking and dining experiences around the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California in general. From time to time, we might even talk about food from out of the area.
We hope you enjoy the food we cook, the recipes we share and the pictures we post.
Thanks for stopping in,
Deanna and Mack
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
Tagsavocado bacon baked basil bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast Celery chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans Italian kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini