I don’t recall who showed me how to make these cookies, but I’ve been making them for around 15 years. I think it may have been a cousin of mine, but I kind of pretend they are my own at this point.
I love making these cookies. They are so simple, easy, and lower fat than many other cookies. There is no egg, no butter, and only dairy in the types of chocolate chips you choose.
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (I used Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin Puree)
- 1 Box of Spice Cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips (I used Nestle Toll House Premier White)
- Hand Mixer
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Cooling Rack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix followed by the can of pumpkin.
- Using the hand mixer, blend the pumpkin into the cake mix until it is completely smooth.
- Pour in all the chocolate chips and fold them in with a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon out portions onto your baking sheets that are lined with parchment paper. You can choose how big you want your cookies to be. The bigger the softer the middle may be.
- Place baking sheet in middle rack and bake for 16-20 minutes until you reach your desired crispy edges and browned levels. You can test the cookies like you would a cake, by using a dry toothpick and poke inside the cookie. If your toothpick comes out dry and nothing sticking, you should be pretty good.
- If you have a cookie cooling rack, immediately, gently transfer the cookies to the rack for cooling.
PHOTOS OF PROCESS:
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies – 3 Ingredient
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Chocolate Cilantro corn Cumin dinner Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella norcalfoodies Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini