You can stop your search for the perfect instant pot beef stew recipe. You’ve found it. You’re done. And you’re welcome.
About a year ago we jumped on the Instant Pot(IP) craze and haven’t looked back. We use the “IP” for making those weeknight meals that we can eat for a few days in a […]
It’s cold and rainy right now in San Francisco and pretty much all of Northern California.
When I get cold, nothing warms up my body and soul like a big bowl of hot soup. Well a little while back we posted another soup blog (Moroccan Chicken Soup) […]
Growing up I can recall many mornings when we had chorizo and eggs for breakfast. I was pretty young then, but I do remember loving chorizo. As I grew up I rarely had it in meals. I think it just never came up as an option or I forgot how much I enjoyed it, but […]
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Milk mozzarella Mushrooms Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini