I was never taught how to make this dish. I’ve seen people make things similar and I’ve read some recipes, but this isn’t really based on anything. I somewhat wing it, just about everytime, but I’ll try and formulate this into something that seems structured and similar to an actual recipe.
2 cans of […]
Tonight Mack and I are making another baked chicken dish. This is one of our favorite dinners that we have about once a week, because it’s easy, healthy, and tasty.
I first got the idea for this recipe from my good friend, Steve who made a similar baked chicken dish for me one time when […]
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies – 3 Ingredient
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Chocolate Cilantro corn Cumin dinner Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella norcalfoodies Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini