I woke up this morning and had planned to just toast a bagel with some cream cheese, but was reading some online posts and a friend mentioned one of my favorite foods, Soyrizo!
I realized we had some Soyrizo in our fridge from a little while back and decided I’d make good use of it.
The first time I had butternut squash ravioli was a few years ago at a restaurant in SF called Kuleto’s. It was my friend Jana’s birthday and she invited me and a few of our friends to dinner. Jana worked at Kuleto’s at the time and so she knew the menu inside and out. She […]
This recipe was adapted from one I found here: Crab Cakes Recipe – MyRecipes.com
My brother is fortunate enough to have access to a boat and the ability to go in the Pacific Ocean outside of San Francisco to catch fresh Dungeness Crab. I’ve gone on trips with him on multiple times where […]
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
- Cake Pops (yellow and chocolate cake)
Tagsavocado bacon baked basil bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten freegreen beans Italian kale Milk mozzarella Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini