I LOOOOOOOOVE BREAKFAST!
I don’t know what it is but breakfast is one of my favorite things to cook. I was thinking about why I love cooking breakfast and I think it comes down to the endless possibilities that you can create with typical breakfast ingredients. For me, it typically involves eggs of some sort, avocado, […]
I love bacon. I like it in almost all forms. And the favorite time I love to enjoy bacon is in the morning with my breakfast. I’ve seen this particular incarnation of breakfast bouncing around the internet and decided to give it a try myself. The main thing that makes this different than your typical […]
On Sunday morning before we were to head out to Golden Gate Park for a nice sunny day of House music, drinks and dancing in the park, I decided to make us breakfast.
The day before Deanna made a salad that called for some skirt steak so there was some of that leftover that I thought would […]
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies – 3 Ingredient
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Chocolate Cilantro corn Cumin dinner Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella norcalfoodies Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini