I woke up this morning and had planned to just toast a bagel with some cream cheese, but was reading some online posts and a friend mentioned one of my favorite foods, Soyrizo!
I realized we had some Soyrizo in our fridge from a little while back and decided I’d make good use of it.
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
Tagsavocado bacon beef bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter Celery chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Fingerling Potatoes Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans kale Milk mozzarella Mushrooms Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini