I found this recipe for chicken and cheese enchiladas a few years ago in a Rachael Ray Magazine. These enchiladas are awesome. They are cheesy, smoky, rich and delicious. I’m still not sure how Rachael Ray is able to make everything in 25 minutes… I have never been able to complete this dish […]
I woke up this morning and had planned to just toast a bagel with some cream cheese, but was reading some online posts and a friend mentioned one of my favorite foods, Soyrizo!
I realized we had some Soyrizo in our fridge from a little while back and decided I’d make good use of it.
Follow norcalfoodies on TwitterMy Tweets
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
- Cake Pops (yellow and chocolate cake)
- Chicken Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese
TagsArroz con pollo avocado bacon baked baked chicken basil bean soup bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans Italian Milk mozzarella Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini