I was never taught how to make this dish. I’ve seen people make things similar and I’ve read some recipes, but this isn’t really based on anything. I somewhat wing it, just about everytime, but I’ll try and formulate this into something that seems structured and similar to an actual recipe.
2 cans of […]
Tonight Mack and I are making another baked chicken dish. This is one of our favorite dinners that we have about once a week, because it’s easy, healthy, and tasty.
I first got the idea for this recipe from my good friend, Steve who made a similar baked chicken dish for me one time when […]
Follow norcalfoodies on TwitterMy Tweets
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
- Cake Pops (yellow and chocolate cake)
- Chicken Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese
TagsArroz con pollo avocado bacon baked baked chicken basil bean soup bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast butter chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans Italian Milk mozzarella Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini