Almost everyone loves a savory chicken soup and Deanna and I are no exception. We eat chicken soup all the time. Chicken soup feeds the soul. Whether it’s chicken noodle, pho ga, or any other of the endless ways to make chicken soup, you really can never go wrong.
We are happy to finally share […]
I LOOOOOOOOVE BREAKFAST!
I don’t know what it is but breakfast is one of my favorite things to cook. I was thinking about why I love cooking breakfast and I think it comes down to the endless possibilities that you can create with typical breakfast ingredients. For me, it typically involves eggs of some sort, avocado, […]
I love bacon. I like it in almost all forms. And the favorite time I love to enjoy bacon is in the morning with my breakfast. I’ve seen this particular incarnation of breakfast bouncing around the internet and decided to give it a try myself. The main thing that makes this different than your typical […]
- Chicken Fajitas
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Norcal Foodies Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Eggs in an Egg Blanket – Poached Eggs Inside an Omelette
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Cream Cheese
- Southern American Succotash Soup with Chicken
- Pork and Beef Meatloaf
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Soup with Charmoula Butter
Tagsavocado bacon baked basil bell peppers Black Beans Breakfast Celery chicken Cilantro corn crock pot Cumin dinner egg free Eggplant egg whites Garbanzo Beans Garlic gluten free green beans Italian kale Mexican food Milk mozzarella Olive Oil onion onions Parsley pesto Potatoes ravioli Red Onion rice slow cooker soup soyrizo thyme tomato tomatoes tomato sauce vegetable box vegetarian Zucchini